The Canadian Deafblind Association Ontario Chapter envisions a time when all people who are deafblind will live rich meaningful lives. Staff and volunteers across the province support that vision by getting involved in many different ways.
Across the province, our work is supported by donors, event participants, sponsorships, grants, students, volunteers and staff. You too can get involved and make a difference in the lives of people who are deafblind.
Take a look below and learn more about the different ways you can get involved.
- Volunteers are a vital part of our organization and we rely on their skills, experience, dedication and enthusiasm to achieve our vision.
- Whether you want to make a regular or one-time donation, there are many ways you can give.
- Canadian Deafblind Association Ontario Chapter is supported by great community partners. Click here to find out more about our supporters. Find out how you can become a supporter of our organization by emailing the office.
- Get involved with the Canadian Deafblind Association by becoming a member of the organization. Click to find out more about the different levels of membership and for more information on what you receive as a member.
- Student Placements
- Are you a college or university student who is looking to fulfill their placement, internship or coop requirement? Find out more information about how CDBA welcomes students.
- Your Stories
- CDBA Ontario would not be able to do the important work we do without the generous donations of individuals like you. Read about how your contributions make a difference in the lives of those who are deafblind.