- March 6, 2012. CDBA Ontario is proud to announce the launch of our new online training courses for Intervenors! Click here to read all about it. .
- February 6, 2012. The Spirit of Intervenors: Unlocking Doors to the Future symposium is coming soon!. Click here to read about it.
- November 22, 2012. We're moving soon!. Click here for all the details including our new contact information.
- October 2, 2012. Registration for the Parent Conference is now open. Click here to read the introductory letter and here for the registration form.
- August 2, 2012. Brant News does a very touching opinion piece about the Resource Centre. Click here to read their article.
- July 31, 2012. Take a look at the latest photo update of the Resource Centre. Click here to see photos on our Facebook page. Don't need to be a fan of the page or have a login..
- July 30, 2012. Brant News does a story about our Resource Centre. Click here to read the article.
- June 28, 2012. The Brantford Expositor covers the story of John Westerterp Junior opening the TSX. Click here to read this great article.
- June 28, 2012. CDBA Ontario opened the Toronto Stock Exchange today! John Westerterp Junior had the honour of pressing the button to sound the siren. Click here to see footage on YouTube.
- June 14, 2012. John Westerterp Junior and Chris Friel, pose for a photograph in Your Brant Connection with a photograph from the flag raising ceremony. Click here to see a scan of the page.
- June 11, 2012. Brant News features an article on Sabrina throwing out the ceremonial first pitch. Click here to read this article.
- June 4, 2012. The application for summer funding of the Children's Intervenor Services is now available online. Click here for more information.
- May 31, 2012. Anabela Da Silva, a child who is deafblind, threw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Blue Jays game on Wednesday, May 30th. Visit our Facebook page (no login required) and see photos form the game by clicking here.
- May 30, 2012. Extra! Extra! A construction update on the Resource Centre was featured in the Paris Star. Click here to read all about it.
- April 4, 2012. The Brantford Council of the Knights of Columbus is hosting a fundraising breakfast for CDBA Ontario on May 6th.. Read more by clicking here.
- March 27, 2012. Demolition at the future Resource Centre is well underway. Find out more by clicking here.
- March 13, 2012. Paris Star article entitled "Canadian Deafblind Association Ontario Chapter building bigger, better head office in Paris. Click here to read.
- February 9, 2012. The applications for March Break Children's Intevenor Services is now available. All members with children who are deafblind should have received the package. We've also made them available here. Click here to read "Letter to Parents" and click here for the "Request for Funding" form. Deadline for submission is February 17trh.
- December 31, 2011. The latest news on the Resource Centre is available by clicking here.
Canadian Deafblind Association
50 Main Street
Paris, Ontario | N3L 2E2
Charity #: 10684 5159 RR0001